If you aren’t convinced about the benefits of social media marketing for your business, consider these 10 compelling reason why you should jump on board”
- Social media improves your customer service. Just as quick as a customer can post a question, concern, or comment, you can also send a response in the same amount of time. Social media creates a platform of instant communication for both parties involved. A prompt response from customer service gives the concerned customer a sense of trust and care.
- You have the ability to target very specific audiences. Many social sites allow advertisers and businesses alike to connect with very specific target groups. This allows businesses to directly contact exactly whom they want to.
- Social marketing drives website traffic. Including your website address in your social networking profiles and mentioning it in regular posts leads viewers and traffic to your site. Additionally, many social sites offer advertising to link directly back to your company site.
- It’s easy to create a recognizable brand. Photos, messages, videos, ads, etc. posted on social media daily, all contribute to your business brand. Consistently carrying the same tone is critical in creating a band over several social networks.
- Access to millions of potential clients and customers with the click of a button. Just one post can reach millions of people. Imagine this, your post is shared by just 3 people who have 1,000 followers each, in an instant your post is now available to be seen by 3,000 people. Social media marketing
- Social media provides a cheap advertising platform. As previously mentioned, there are several great benefits to social media advertising. Possibly one of the best is that a business can advertise as little or as much as they want and still get great results.
- Customers are responsive and willing to share. People on social sites are there to interact and share things. You may find that your customers are very interactive and responsive to giving feedback, comments, or sharing your posts. Additionally, if they are satisfied with the product, they will likely share that information with their followers.
- Provides a simple way to create a buzz around your business. A simple promotion or giveaway is a sure way on social media to create a buzz around your business. If done correctly, these posts have the potential to expand much further than you think.
- Quick and easy referrals. Because people are so willing to share things on their social networks, it’s likely that you will find yourself receiving more and more referrals.
- Social media marketing is timely. Just the click of a button is all it takes to potentially reach millions of people!
While there are many reasons to consider social media marketing for your business. We find these ten to be the most compelling. Why do you love social networking? Comment below!